PR Repo Gallery
- Consolidate your separate JS 30 solutions into a single landing page
- Update your portfolio to feature only this consolidated project instead of 8 separate JS 30 Challenges.
This project is a chance for you to get make something pretty cool, pretty quickly. You won't be learning anything life changing:
- HTML/CSS + JS
- Git & GitHub
- Take a look at the Elewa Student portfolio and GitHub account to see how we've organized the JS 30 Landing Page.
- Install Mobirise & Build a Landing page that features the source and demo for each JS 30 challenge you completed.
- Save the code, write a README, push it to a new repo on your GitHub account.
- Update your portfolio to include only this project and not each individual challenge.
- Example: Landing Page, Repository, Updated Portfolio
- Mobirise Beginner's Guide. They say you can push your project directly to Gh-Pages, but don't bother with that. It's glitchy. And you'll need to save your code to your computer to write a README anyway.
- Pigendo - for Linux.