Assess Available Information
What information do the arguments contain that might be useful to your solution strategy? Since your function won't have access to anything but the arguments passed in, take some time to figure out what you can learn from them.
Examples of potentially useful information:
- Number of letters in a string
- Is a number even or odd?
- Are there non-letter characters?
- Are all properties in the object defined?
- Will this argument always have a value?
- How are these two arguments related?
Write down your findings in your repo's README.