Finish filling in your README's learning journal:
Now that you've finished building your solution, look back on the process you just went through. What went well and what didn't go so well?
- How well did you estimate the time it would take?
- Were you able to understand and handle your bugs? Or better, were you able to avoid them?
- Did you repeat any mistakes you'd made in previous projects?
- Do you wish you'd chosen a different solution strategy?
- How helpful were the test cases you chose?
- Were your constraints helpful? too restrictive? distracting?
- How well were you able to determine what to scaffold?
Include a section with plans for how to improve your next CodeWars solution based on what you learned from this one.